Internship at UNIT.City and career growth: a unique opportunity for residents of Donetsk and Luhansk regions
The Vasyl Khmelnytsky foundation K.FUND, the public organization GoLOCAL and the innovation park UNIT.City invites residents of Severodonetsk, Lysychansk, Rubizhne, and Kramatorsk to take part in an internship competition in the innovation park UNIT.City with the possibility of further employment.
Four interns will undergo a three-month internship in Kyiv with UNIT.City residents: the INDAX production accelerator, the ucode IT academy, the Unit School of business, and K.FUND. The most successful will be able to get a job at an IT school and business support center at the Volodymyr Dahl East Ukrainian National University in Severodonetsk.
Requirements for applicants:
- master’s degree from the university (economics, law, management, finance, IT, marketing, or another relevant specialty);
- at least 2 years of experience working in enterprise in positions in operational/project management, finance/accounting, or in the field of IT or marketing;
- experience in implementing and coordinating innovation and education projects (or development projects) will be an advantage;
- desire to learn, grow and achieve results in a short time;
- be an effective team player, have strong communication skills;
- fluent in written and oral Ukrainian and Russian, English at the Upper-Intermediate level;
- be a confident user of MS Office, especially Excel.
The competition will be held in two stages: consideration of applications in accordance with the requirements and interviews with selected participants.
Interns will have to confirm their readiness to take an internship offline at UNIT.City in Kyiv, provided there are no quarantine restrictions in the region at the time of the competition.
The program covers the following expenses: accommodation in Kyiv, transportation costs, expenses for educational materials, scholarship during the entire internship period.
The approximate start of the internship is October 25. Duration — 3 months.
To apply, you must send a resume and cover letter to the e-mail address email@example.com in Word or PDF format.
Deadline for applications: November 1, 23:59.
The creation of an IT school and business support center on the basis of Volodymyr Dahl East Ukrainian National University is supported by the USAID Economic Support to Eastern Ukraine Project, Luhansk Regional Civil-Military Administration, K.FUND, ucode, and Volodymyr Dahl East Ukrainian National University. This is a modern development infrastructure that will be the starting point for the innovation and business ecosystem of the Luhansk region.