Vasyl Khmelnytsky’s fund – K.Fund – was set up to support projects related to education and the economy. Its key goal is to provide support for the sustainable development of an individual in education, information exchange, and in the search for and implementation of new ideas. We believe that having received high-quality education and a chance to fulfil their potential in Ukraine the new generation will transform the country. K.Fund provides new opportunities for personal and professional growth.
K.Fund is a 3600 platform where everyone can find a way to new knowledge and skills.
3600 vector for development;
3600 direction for modelling the future
K.Fund reveals ways to achieve dreams. K.Fund projects create environment for success stories.
Projects supported by K.Fund
- The Kyiv International Economic Forum (KIEF)
- The modern model of regional development “Bila Tserkva 2025”
- Ukrainian publishing project K.Fund Books
- K.Fund Media
- The unique educational IT-factory UNIT Factory
- An educational institution of a new format Novopecherska School » The nationwide open online platform iLearn
- The inter-corporate IT university BIONIC University » Entrepreneurship and Innovation Management Program in partnership with UC Berkeley Center for Executive Education
- Lean Institute Ukraine (LIU)